T&F Jobs: Music Administration Intern
Music is in your blood? You are an organized and diligent person, with a great ear for music and love to liaise with artists and labels from around the world? Tracks & Fields can offer you an internship!
We are one of the most influential synch companies in Europe, with offices all over the world. Our work is incredibly diverse and spans across industries like global brands or advertising. We have won numerous awards at Cannes, Art Directors Club, One Show and New York Festivals to name a few.
Every day at T&F brings something different – whether it be finding fresh talent around Asia, working closely with publishers who provide us access to some of their most prized material, or connect with up-and-coming artists before they make waves internationally.
We are a young yet experienced team, with an ambitious goal to become the leading music supervision company in the world and provide a number one partner for companies that need music as well as artists who want their songs placed into movies, commercials, etc.
As a music administration intern, your task is to organize music that enters our system, get pre-pitch approvals of tracks by reaching out to the respective artists, labels and publishers as well as to assist in researching music for specific projects.
- You are the backbone of keeping the music database neat and clean. You merge double entries and assign tracks to the correct rights holders;
- You reach out to artists, labels and publishers to get pre-approval of tracks for specific searches;
- You support the creative team in music searches by researching rights holders to songs;
If you want to get a foot in the door of the music business while making an impact on people across different cultures (and maybe even change some lives), this could be just what you are searching for.
- Diligent, precise, communicative – there’s nothing you can’t handle!
- You are a superfan of music and synch licensing, always up to date with the latest releases and hottest newcomers. – You have an ear for what will work well in advertising or film.
- You are fluent English speaker. You also speak Spanish or French ? Even better !
- You’re knowledgeable about social networks as well as internet research plus know your way around office software programs like Word/Excel etc.
Here at Tracks & Fields we want you to get the experience of a lifetime. You’ll have access to top industry artists, labels and publishers as well as working in one of Berlin’s most vibrant neighborhoods with other young professionals like yourself!
The internship is paid (520 EUR/month) and full-time.
We are preferably looking for students who have a compulsory internship as part of their curriculum. The internship duration is 6 months.
How to apply
- Our application test: Please send 3 links to three songs from unknown artists that in your opinion would work with a (ficticious or actual) commercial for an outdoor sports brand.
- send the 3 song proposals plus your CV and cover letter to internship-at-tracksandfields.com (bot protection: replace the “-at-” with “@”)
- Please note, that we accept attachments in pdf format ONLY (no Word files, plain email body etc)
We’re excited to review your application soon!