T&F Jobs: Music Supervisor
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song.
A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is to find or produce the right song for film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in front of millions if eyes and ears.
We are active around the world and already worked for brands like Mercedes Benz, Nike, ebay, Volkswagen and Coca Cola.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
As a Music Supervisor your primary role is to acquire, nurture and maintain your own client base and manage client projects. Once a project is acquired, your task is to understand the musical requirements of the client, and decide which route (music license or custom music production) will be the right fit to the client’s needs. Based on that you will liaise with our internal creative department, make sure rights approvals are in place and keep an eye on all deliverables and deadlines while handling several projects in parallel. You are the one who understands what our clients need and make sure we always deliver 100% and on time.
- a structured worker: you have outstanding task and time management capabilities and stay on top of things when handling several projects in parallel
- stress resistance: and outstanding ability to stay focused and deliver according to specs, even in stressful situations
- a good researcher: you know how to get the information needed from the internet
- an eye for detail
- a sociable and communicative person: you embrace situations to get to know new people; people generally like to talk to you
- an ambitious mind that likes to reach and exceed goals
- fluent in German and English, additional language is a plus
- previous experience in music licensing/ advertising production/ creative agency
How to apply
- describe in a few sentences why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- please send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: musicsupervisor(at)tracksandfields.com (bot protection – replace ‘(at)’ with ‘@’)
- use “Music Supervisor” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!