T&F Jobs: Music Producer
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song.
A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is to find or produce the right song for film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in front of millions if eyes and ears.
We are active around the world and already worked for brands like Mercedes Benz, Nike, ebay, Volkswagen and Coca Cola.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
The working place is Berlin.
As a Music Producer you will be working in the bespoke music production department and by doing that, closely with our music supervisors who are in touch with our clients. Your responsibility is to make sure that bespoke music production projects run smoothly and lead to great results. You translate the client’s needs into a workable music production briefing, select the right talent from our roster of composers, producers and musicians and make sure that the brief is clear to the musicians involved. You are the central point of contact in the realization of the composition projects for any requirements and requests that may occur. You review received material if it meets the brief/requirements and make sure that deliverables are available in highest quality by the deadline in the format required.
- previous experience as producer (in a composer house or similar environment)
- a highly organized multi-tasker, reliable in keeping deadlines
- efficient and clear in communication
- tenacity in delivering high standards of work outcome
- an enthusiastic character that self-reliantly finds a solution even in stressful situations
- knowing how to “speak music”, i.e. translating client requirements into instructions for the musician
- fluent in German and English, additional language is a plus
How to apply
- please send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: musicproducer(at)tracksandfields.com (bot protection – replace ‘(at)’ with ‘@’)
- use “Music Producer” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!