T&F Jobs: Music Scouting Intern
You have a great ear for music and love to find new sounds from around the world? You acknowledge yourself as a music nerd?? Tracks & Fields can offer you an internship in its music representation division, One2One!
Tracks & Fields is one of the most influential sync music agencies, based in music’s melting pot Berlin and also having offices in Warsaw, London and Tokyo. Our work is incredibly diverse and spans across industries like advertising to feature films. We have won numerous awards at Cannes, Art Directors Club, One Show and New York Festivals to name a few.
After over a decade of experiences in the industry, Tracks & Fields launched a division called One2One, with the goal to become a number one partner for up-and-coming artists who want their songs placed in movies, commercials, etc as well as external music supervisors who are looking out for freshest new music for their visual projects.
In the division, we represent a unique catalogue of music around the world from modern classical, alternative rock, dream pop to hiphop (song representation), produce One2One original songs (original music production), and provide music to Tracks & Fields as well as external music supervisors (song pitch).
As an assistant to One2One division, your job is all about researching music, analyzing the industry’s needs and helping us to keep growing. On one side, you will be digging into various music platforms, finding artists/songs that are ahead of trends and scouting them. On the other side, you will be looking into current sync music trends (e.g. Feature films, Commercials, Netflix series) on music supervisors’ level and analyze their needs.
- keeping up to date with fresh music, you search and discover the best new music around the globe
- reaching out to artists you find and help them to get on board for the One2One song representation
- helping Tracks & Fields team’s music search requests
- researching music supervisors’ current ongoing projects and tailor a playlist for their needs
If you want fulfilling work that lets your creativity soar while making an impact on people across different cultures (and maybe even change some lives), this could be just what you are searching for.
- you are a superfan of music and synch licensing, always up to date with the latest releases and hottest newcomers. – You have an ear for what will work well in advertising or film
- diligent, precise, communicative, patient, good listener
- excellent time management skill
- you are fluent English speaker. You also speak 2nd, 3rd languages? Even better!
- you are knowledgeable about social media as well as internet research plus know your way around office software programs like Word/Excel etc
Here at Tracks & Fields, we want you to get the experience of a lifetime. You’ll have a knowledge of music trends in various visual media, musical rights, and be helping fresh newcomers to make new waves! Also, you get to work in one of Berlin’s most vibrant neighborhoods with the industry professionals
The internship is paid (520 EUR/month) and full-time (40hrs/week, 8hrs/day + 1hr break)
We are preferably looking for students who have a compulsory internship as part of their curriculum. The internship duration is 6 months.
How to apply
- Our application test: Please send 3 links to three songs from unknown artists that would fit with a fashion spot that features people dancing to the music
- send the 3 song proposals plus your CV and cover letter to musicscout-at-tracksandfields.com (bot protection: replace the “-at-” with “@”)
- Please note, that we only accept attachments in pdf format
We’re excited to review your application soon!