T&F Jobs: Music Scouting & Label relations Intern
Music is in your blood? You have a great ear for music and love to find new sounds from around the world? Tracks & Fields can offer you an internship!
We are one of the most influential synch companies in Europe, with offices all over the world. Our work is incredibly diverse and spans across industries like global brands or advertising. We have won numerous awards at Cannes, Art Directors Club, One Show and New York Festivals to name a few.
Every day at T&F brings something different – whether it be finding fresh talent around Asia, working closely with publishers who provide us access to some of their most prized material, or connect with up-and-coming artists before they make waves internationally.
We are a young yet experienced team, with an ambitious goal to become the leading music supervision company in the world and provide a number one partner for companies that need music as well as artists who want their songs placed into movies, commercials, etc.
As a music scout, your job is all about seeking out the next big thing in musical entertainment. You will be checking various promos from record labels around the world and making proposals for projects to help find us ahead of trends. Your responsibilities include researching new artists as well as providing professional recommendations on song ideas that could potentially become hits!
- You are one of our ears to keep up to date with fresh music, you permanently search and discover the best new music around the globe;
- helping artists that have questions about the projects on our website such as how they can upload content or what type of content should not uploaded at all;
- you organize newly discovered songs into different playlists so listeners know which ones interest them more based on similar genres;
- supporting team members by searching for specific types of music in incoming projects
If you want fulfilling work that lets your creativity soar while making an impact on people across different cultures (and maybe even change some lives), this could be just what you are searching for.
- You are a superfan of music and synch licensing, always up to date with the latest releases and hottest newcomers. – You have an ear for what will work well in advertising or film.
- Diligent, precise, communicative – there’s nothing you can’t handle!
- You are fluent English speaker. You also speak Spanish or French ? Even better !
- You’re knowledgeable about social networks as well as internet research plus know your way around office software programs like Word/Excel etc.
Here at Tracks & Fields we want you to get the experience of a lifetime. You’ll have access to top industry artists, labels and publishers as well as working in one of Berlin’s most vibrant neighborhoods with other young professionals like yourself!
The internship is paid (450 EUR/month) and full-time.
We are preferably looking for students who have a compulsory internship as part of their curriculum. The internship duration is 6 months.
How to apply
- Our application test: Please send 3 links to three songs from unknown artists that in your opinion would work with a (ficticious or actual) commercial for an outdoor sports brand.
- send the 3 song proposals plus your CV and cover letter to internship-at-tracksandfields.com (bot protection: replace the “-at-” with “@”)
- Please note, that we only accept attachments in pdf format
We’re excited to review your application soon!