T&F Jobs: Music Producer/ Music Supervisor China
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song.
A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for gems of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies.
We are active around the world and already worked for brands like Nike, ebay, Volkswagen and Coca Cola.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
The working place is Berlin.
As a Music Producer and Music Supervisor your primary role is to acquire, nurture and maintain your own client base and manage client projects. This role specifically applies to the Chinese market. Once a project is acquired, your task is to understand the musical requirements of the client, liaise with our internal creative department, make sure rights approvals are in place and keep an eye on all deliverables and deadlines while handling several projects in parallel. You are the one who understands what our clients need and make sure we always deliver 100% and on time.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- find clever ways to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- a Chinese native speaker, with strong English language skills (no German needed)
- experience in music editing/ music production
- experience with the Chinese business etiquette (in creative industries)
- a structured worker: you have outstanding task and time management capabilities and stay on top of things even in stressful situations
- a good researcher: you know how to get the information needed from the internet
- an eye for detail
- a sociable and communicative person: you embrace situations to get to know new people; people generally like to talk to you
- previous experience in music licensing/ advertising production/ creative agency is a plus, but not a necessity
How to apply
- please send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- use “Music Producer China” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!