Associate Music Supervisor (M/W/X)
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song.
A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for gems of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies.
We are active around the world and already worked for brands like Nike, Volkswagen, Sony, Mercedes and Coca Cola.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
You will be supervised by and assist a seasoned Music Supervisor from our team. This will help you to learn all the bits and pieces to become successful in your position. Looking forward, your primary role will be to newly acquire, nurture and maintain a client base and manage client projects. Once a project is acquired, your task will be to understand the musical requirements of the client, liaise with your supervisor and our internal creative department, make sure rights approvals are in place and keep an eye on all deliverables and deadlines while handling several projects in parallel.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- find clever ways to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- ideally, you already dealt with creative agency people in a previous supplier role (like e.g. music composition/licensing, post production or a similar partner to the creative industry).
- a go-getter: you don’t wait for things coming to you, instead you go out and get it
- a true music lover: you know a wide range of popular music and have a professional judgement of which music enhances the emotional impact of moving images
- a structured worker: you have outstanding task and time management capabilities and stay on top of things even in stressful situations, while keeping an eye for detail
- a sociable and communicative person: you embrace situations to get to know new people; people generally like to talk to you
- fluent in German and English, a further language is a plus
How to apply
- Creative test: Please watch the film in this link: gettyimages.de/license/487593779
Imagine this would be a commercial for a travel agent that needs music. Please describe in a few words which type of music you think could work for this film. Descriptions can include genre, mood, instruments, structure, tempo etc. You can also provide song ideas, but it is not required. One idea/direction is sufficient.
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: jobs – at- tracksandfields.com
- use “Associate Music Supervisor” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!