T&F Jobs: Music Business Development Intern (Japan) インターン募集※日本語/英語バイリンガル限定
If music is your passion, this is your job.
Music can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is to pair beautifully crafted music with stunning films from the world’s leading brands, directors and creatives. While based in Europe, we are also active in Asia and worked for global brands like Nike, Shiseido, Toyota and McDonalds and won several creative awards for our work in the region.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and international team
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- keep updated on up-to-date artists and releases everyday
- work in dynamic city Berlin as well as creative neighbors, we share office with an agency, production company and tech company
- plus lovely garden
As a Music Business Development Intern, which specifically applies to the Japanese market,your primary role is assist our Japanese Music Producer and together acquire, nurture and grow our client base and manage projects. Once a project is acquired, the task is to understand the musical requirements of the client, preparing a music briefing and work together with composers for new productions and our creative team for song searches. You keep an eye on all deliverables and deadlines while handling several projects in parallel. Don’t forget you are the one who understands what our clients need.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- get new connections working with directors and production companies
- skillfully build interest to turn new contacts into projects in meetings/presentations
- find clever ways to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- work with in-house music producers to cultivate your skill
- showcase your skills and gain experience to potentially grow into a permanent position at Tracks & Fields
- you live in Berlin (or can re-locate for the time of the internship)
- a Japanese native speaker, with good English language skills (no German needed)
- experience with Japanese business etiquette
- a structured worker: you have outstanding task and time management capabilities and stay on top of things even in stressful situations
- a good researcher
- an eye for detail
- a creative mindset
- a persistent attitude
- a sociable and communicative person: you embrace situations to get to know new people
- previous experience in music production, licensing/advertising production/ creative agency is a plus(not a necessity)
We accept applications immediately and as long as this offer is online. We are flexible on the start date.
How to apply
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: internship – at- tracksandfields.com
- use “Business Development Intern Japan” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!