T&F Jobs: Junior Music Supervisor Poland
Who we are: a leading European music supervision company working for the world’s top-notch brands
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for germs of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level as well as recognising the impact a great sync deal has on the career of an artist. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in from of millions if eyes and ears.
We have a strong footprint in Poland and already worked for brands like, Tymbark, Santander, Mc Donald’s and Tesco.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
The working place is Berlin with regular trips to Poland.
As a Junior Music Supervisor your primary role is to acquire, nurture and maintain your own client base and manage client projects. Your task is to understand the musical requirements of the client, liaise with our internal creative department, make sure rights approvals are in place and keep an eye on all deliverables and deadlines while handling several projects in parallel. You are the one who understands what our clients need and make sure we always deliver 100% and on time.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- find clever ways to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- You already dealt with creative agency people in a previous supplier role (like e.g. music composition/licensing, post production or a similar partner to the creative industry).
- a true music lover: you know a wide range of popular music and have a professional judgement of which music enhances the emotional impact of moving images
- a structured worker: you have outstanding task and time management capabilities and stay on top of things even in stressful situations
- an eye for detail
- a sociable and communicative person: you embrace situations to get to know new people; people generally like to talk to you
- fluent in Polish and English, German as a further language is a plus
How to apply
- Creative test: Please watch the film in this link: gettyimages.de/license/487593779
Imagine this would be a commercial for a travel agent that needs music. Please describe in a few words which type of music you think could work for this film. Descriptions can include genre, mood, instruments, structure, tempo etc. You can also provide song ideas, but it is not required. One idea/direction is sufficient.
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: jobs – at- tracksandfields.com
- use “Junior Music Project Manager Poland” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!