Jobs at Tracks and Fields
Tracks & Fields is a web service for musicians and producers to connect and collaborate in projects. You have the chance to become part of a small dedicated team in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) and shape the future of music production and marketing.
Below are our current openings. We will be hiring more people soon,
so if you do not find something matching your skills, feel free to apply anyway,
We are offering internships for students interested in music, music business, music journalism, graphic design and software development. Send your application (cover letter, CV, references) to jobs'at'tracksandfields.com.
- minimum 3 years experience in web–programming
- Excellent skills in PHP, MySQL, Javacript/jQuery, XHTML and CSS
- E–commerce/shop–system experience a plus
- ActionScript–experience a plus
- Facebook and Myspace–API experience a plus
- Attention to details
- You work great in teams
- highly flexible and ability to work under pressure
You are the person for the job? Get in touch via jobs 'at' tracksandfields.com